MP Valves’ Features
- Easy-to-operate lever-action handle
- Heavy-duty stainless steel spring
- High density abrasion-resistant disc key
- Molded ABS body and cover
- Built-in sight glass for convenient backwashing viewing
FUNCTION OF VALVE POSITION
- FILTER – For normal filtration, and vacuuming pool through filter.
- BACKWASH – For reversing flow for cleaning filter.
- RINSE – For initial start-up cleaning, plus re-setting filter bed after backwashing.
- WASTE – For vacuuming directly to waste, lowering pool level / draining pool.
- CLOSED – For shutting off all flow to filter and pool.
- RECIRCULATE – For by-passing filter, but circulating pool water.